Someone is very bitter and every meme triggers him...
I guess the bankruptcy is really getting to him and he is lashing out. Keep in mind people give him thousands of dollars each month. So, who is worse, DSP or WIngs?
Jackie Chan is probably the best thing about the movie. He brings the father figure character that Pat Morita played in the original. Chan’s Mr. Han is very similar to Mr. Kesuke Miyagi . They have similar “healing” techniques, and they’re both repairmen. (By the way, the technique in this movie is called fire cupping and it is very much real.) The writers in the remake do a better job giving the character a real reason for helping out the kid and teaching him how to fight. Like the original movie, Dre does have a touch moment where he sees Mr. Han upset and a little drunk. Dre becomes the teacher. It is probably the best scene in the movie. Oh, yeah, there is a Crane-kick type of move here that I won’t give away. Chan has two shining moments in the movie. One, when Chan fights off all the bullies that gang up on Dre. It is probably of the few classic Jackie Chan moments in the movie, because Chan really teaches Dre a more classic style of Kung fu than ...
Uh, You know you're a geek...when you notice a pornstar's tattoo is a Star Wars tattoo. Yep, instead of noticing the extremely cute pornstar Daisy Haze, I noticed she has a Star Wars tattoo. It is the rebel alliance symbol. Forget about she's an attractive lady, she's a Star Wars fan. She's so much of a fan that she took the time to paint it permanently on her body. Even I won't put a Star Trek tattoo branded on my butt. If I were a male pornstar, and I saw that symbol on her. I'd keep hearing "Stay on target, Stay on target!" Plus, I'd keep having sight of Porkins in my head every time despite the fact she NOTHING like Porkins. Damn it. Sorry, this is not what I want in my head! Yes, this is sad. I am more interested in her SW tattoo than the fact she's cute and gets paid to be naked all the time. I really need to get out more... Yes, ladies, I am more likely to notice your Batman/Su...
I have bad news. My writing teacher Gary Devon Blum passed away a few days ago. This morning I receive an e-mail with his name on it, and I knew before opening it that he had died. His wife stated that he passed away. I went and visited him a week before he died. It pained me so much to see him in such a way, but I knew he’d be happy to see me. When I saw him, he opened his eyes and he looked so happy to see me appear in the doorway, despite not being able to talk. I told him how my life was going and that I’d plan to visit him again. After I left the hospital, little did I know it would be the last time I’d ever see him. He wrote a few novels and taught at a few local universities, and this was where I met him. Gary was the kind of guy that had a low voice, but was soft-spoken. I can truly say that he was gentle person and cared about others. When I first met him and took his workshops, he helped me get through a difficult time in my life. He showed me that...
Comments