Random Stuff

Random Stuff
~Learning to deal with stress: I've been in a lot stress dealing with my depression and other issues. However, I got to let certain things go if I am to make it through life. Don't sweat the small stuff and all that shit. I just need to deal with things that I can control. 
Now, we have the Boobless logo.  Less boobs more coffee and hipster shit? 
~Starbucks: I've noticed more and more of these stores popping up like warts. I really do hate this company, but damn they're doing great. They're like a bad rash that keeps spreading whenever you scratch. I just get a bad vibe from this company, plus I don't drink coffee. I am more of an energy drink kind of person and I down those things regularly. 
~The Flash: As I watch the episodes on demand, I am really digging this show. And, I watched the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes and fell in love with the show. While I don't watch every episode, I like the arc-style storytelling. I love the whole Reverse Flash arc. Also, I love the reveal on who is the person behind the Reverse Flash mask is. It is good to see a hero that's lighter in tone than more of the brutish DC characters. I need to get into Arrow a bit more too. I also love that these DC shows are the ones keeping the show afloat. Will we see Green Lateran on either show?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People are still doing this today...

Shannon Fill: Where is she now? (Ensign Sito Jaxa)

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan