Guy goes full comando in McDonald's

Speaking of McDonald's...a guy came into one store completely naked.
Because I don't post full nudity on my blog and I don't want to post man meat on my blog, you can click here and enter at your own risk NSFW. I like the different reactions from the people to this naked guy. Some want to fight, I am not sure why because you're bound to brush up on something you don't want. Others want to run away from him.
I also like that the cops don't want to touch him either.
I am sure having a guy walking around with his dong out brings your food code from a A down to a C at least right?
By the way, someone already made a Terminator joke in the comment section. 
What is with all these crazy people migrating to McDonald's? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About this Perez Hilton thing...

Milo Yiannopoulos arrested...

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day