Shannon Fill: Where is she now? SF has been reviewing TNG seasons o ver at his blog. And, the episode Lower Decks came up. I recently watched Lower Decks on Net-flicks and found myself amazed with the performance from the young and lovely Shannon Fill , who played the character Ensign Sito Jaxa. Jaxa showed up in two episodes of TNG, actually they were two important episodes. There was a nice arc to her character too. Her character was killed off in Lower Decks , but there were plans to bring her back for an episode of DS9. From Memory Alpha , ((One story considered by the writing staff concerned the return of Sito Jaxa from TNG : " Lower Decks ". The pitch had Sito being imprisoned under inhumane conditions and suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. Robert Hewitt Wolfe developed the story for some time. Feeling that there was insufficient explanation of Sito's condition, he had Sito killing her cellmate, whom she'd become cl...
~Yesterday was a rather boring day for me; I washed my car, clearing away the large amounts of bird poop. And, I slept. Slacker!!! ~Do the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one? ~Looks like Rob Zombie is making another movie. ~I sometimes wish I had a magical ring that I could put on and disappear. ~Well Mother’s Day was fun. Today, I’m taking her out to see that Sean Penn movie. ~Speaking of bird poop, I remembered an episode of transformers where the autobots were stuck in the past, and they needed fuel. They ended up using Bird poop as fuel. No, I’m not making this up.
Front Mission 3 The Front Mission series has always been bigger over in Japan, than it was here in the states. The first Front Mission game to officially reach our shore was part 3. After the publishing deal with EA, Square begun to bring games that wouldn’t come over before to our country. Like the rest of the games in the series, Front Mission 3 (FM3) at it’s core was a strategy turn-base RPG, think Final Fantasy Tactics with giant robots. The player moved around on a 3-D board, and had a limited number of moves before their course of action. Like all Squaresoft games, the storyline was hard to follow, at times. However, the story went into two completely different storylines depending on a certain course of action you took at the beginning of the game. Overall, the gameplay will keep you busy for at least 30-40 hours through both storylines, perhaps more. Grade B
Comments
1) OBL and AQ don't matter anymore
or
2) It would have been better if he was captured alive for the intel.
Just you watch.