Why cell phones suck ~They make people into total pricks: For some reason, people become loud mouth rude assholes that want everyone in the store, restaurant, and mall to hear their boring-ass conversations. Since when did I ever want to hear you life story? Guess what? I don’t want to hear you talk on the phone while I shop. ~Movie watching has been a terrible experience lately, because of cell phones: Imagine yourself sitting in a theater, waiting for the movie to start, when a bunch of teens come in during the long trailer previews. To your dismay, they sit their stupid asses down in front of you. The movie starts, and you begin to get into the movie, when one of the female teenagers cell phones go off! Forgetting she’s in a theater, she answers the damn phone. She then proceeds to talk to her stupid friend while the movie is going on. Does this seem right? NO ONE PAID TO HEAR YOU TALK TO STUPID FRIEND, BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE. If I wanted to listen to dull unimportant...
Comments