Eric Freeman has a way with his eyebrows.He really knows how to move those eyebrows.Perhaps this is the reason he quit acting.He got a look at the dailies.
A collection of videos John McCain's Concession Speech : This is probably one of McCain's best speeches. This is the McCain I remember before the election. This is the McCain that has respect for the rest for others. Why didn't we see this McCain? Bulk and Skull? : These two were the live versions of Beavis and Butthead of the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. At one point, they're bullies, then cops, then detectives and then monkeys. What happened to these two? Police Officer gets it on behind a building: I don't know why this is really bad other than buying a motel room. People do this all the time. Olivia Munn is hot : She is The only reason to watch Attack of the Show. Damn, she's so pretty.
Dance Flick (A Wayans Brothers' Production) Check out the trailer over here . Any movie that has a woman shooting a baby out of her body and onto the dance floor is a bit too much. After all the spoof movies, like Date Movie and Epic Movie, you would think someone would put an end to this. Hollywood has dug up the Wayans Brothers for another spoof movie. This time they’re taking on all those dance movies that seem to be clogging up the theaters. My confidence is low because they’re involved. But, I have to say I enjoyed the first Scary Movie, the one of two movies created by the Wayans Brothers. That’s probably the only exception, because I generally can’t stand most of the Wayans brothers and their body of crap, uh, I mean work. ( Keenen Ivory Wayans was okay in A Low Down Dirty Shame ) What’s worst, Spoof movies or Dance movies? If we can find a way to spoof spoof movies, we'd have a hit.
The model/dancer isn't bad and is pretty. The problem is the video is a bit bland. Now, I would have dumped everything after the MV and just posted your site and e-mail address. You make the video about your problems or disabilities and that will detract from what people want to see and hear. It needs to be a focus on your work and talent. As I stated before, I WANT Russell to get better. I want him to keep writing. The problem is he keeps injecting himself too much into the work. Given your shady past, you shouldn’t be forcing yourself into the work. It is your skill and talent that needs to be at the forefront. You have too many skeletons in your closet. You want to portray yourself as this guy fighting against the odds, but the trolls and famous female singers are keeping you down. Furthermore, you have to expand your subject and content other than “I am trying to get this amazingly hot woman’s attention. I hope she likes me....
Comments