Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What the heck, man

Hmm, there seems to be more news in that case that happened in 2007. Some very big news that was reported in my comment section before the big news guy reported it.

About a week ago, I started to notice an huge increase in traffic. And, now my old post is still causing a stir with people leaving comments. It's getting hostile.

I've received some interesting comments of late. (Make sure to read the last few comments, it's starting to get dirty.) There's a freaking flame war going on my blog.

I can't confirm none of the stuff being said in there, as long as no one spams the section I'll let the comment section stay open. I'm not going to give my opinion on the case, but this story is getting almost as many hits as that Cheerleader story.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47