Another Meme II

11. Do you think you are strong?: I look for things. Things that me strong. We are strong.

12. What is your favorite ice cream?: Cookies and Cream

13. What is the first thing you notice about people?: Women: Their faces and their smile. I’m really into a cute face and bright smile. If you pay for my dinner and have a cute face and bright smile, I’m yours. Men: Don’t care about them

14. Red or pink?: What? What the hell kind of question is this?

15. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?: My attitude, I get worked up about things too much for my own good. I think about crap too much.

16. Who do you miss the most?: My Grandfather, I remember going to the old Norfolk Southern (Back then they were called Southern) train yard and watching the trains switch. It would be summer time and it was a lot of fun. I would then go home and play on my train set.

17. What color shoes are you wearing?: Why, are you planning on stealing them? White ones now.

18. What was the last thing you ate?: Popcorn. Would you be freaked out if I said, your soul?

19. What are you listening to right now?: Jerry Goldsmith’s The Mummy score.

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: I wouldn’t be a crayon. I’d be the whole crayon box that has the crayon sharpener. I carry all the damn colors.

Comments

Mayren said…
omg i loved your answers!

*i'm the whole damn crayon box with the sharpener in the back*

Using your powers for Awesome!
Semaj said…
Why thank you, Mayren. I hope to have part three up sometime today or tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan