Y2K9: The day the Zunes froze up...

Y2K9: The day the Zunes froze up...

From the Urban Dictionary,

Y2K9: The simultaneous worldwide crash of every 30GB Zune worldwide during the early hours of the morning on Dec 31, 2008.

I knew nothing about this.

If the Red Ring of Death wasn't enough, MS had all to have its loyal Zune people feel the same way the Xbox folks felt. I just found it funny that all the old 30 GB Zunes crashed at the same time.

From this link,

((Microsoft's 30GB Zune digital music player experienced a "leap year bug" that caused the device to freeze and become unusable, prompting the company to post a fix on the Zune website that suggests users let the battery drain completely before rebooting the device. ))

Maybe this was a punish for buying a damn Zune in the first place.

I personally think this is SkyNet booting up and taking over our planet through the Zune

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)