Another Meme IV: The Voyage Home

31. Summer or winter?: Summer, I love the hot sun beating down on the land. I just love heat altogether. I hate winter so much it’s almost depressing.

32. Hugs or kisses?: How about neither? I’m not a touchy-feely guy. I don’t like handshakes either. I’ll take a hug from an attractive woman, but I just don’t give them out like coupons. After the hug, “There’s more where that came from.”

33. Favorite desserts?: Ice Cream sandwiches

34. I’m most likely to...: Breakout before you get bum rushed!

35. I’m least likely to...: Make eye contact.

36. What book are you reading now?: Currently, “Everything Bad is Good For You” by Steven Johnson. It’s how modern pop culture is actually making us smarter.

37. What is on your mouse pad?: I used to have an Episode I mouse pad, but now an really old Gateway one that is really dirty.

38. What did you watch on television last night?: Nothing, I watched a movie.

39. Favorite sounds?: A train horn, all the sounds of summer.

40. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?: I don’t care about either one. Not my scene. How about the Rolling Beatles Stones?

41. What is the furthest you’ve been from home?: Nimbus III. There was an emotional Vulcan living there too.

42. Do you have a special talent?: Writing answers to Memes. What’s yours?

43. Where were you born?: Earth, third planet in Sol. What kind of question is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan