Mike Myers might just win

Myers: "Hello, Eddie Murphy, how about we do a movie together?"
And, that's how the world ended.
________________________________________

Mike Myers lead the Golden Raspberry nominations with seven.

He must be proud.

While I'd like to see him actually star in a good movie as a leading man, I just don't see that happening. He might just decide to disappear for another three or four years like he did after Cat in the Hat. I sure he isn't taking the nominations too well.

Myers' role in Inglourious Basterds might be pretty good, if brief.

Side note on the Raspberry Award:

I think Frank Miller's The Spirit should have been nominated, because I believe he's gotten off way too easy when you compare the backlash M. Night Shyamalan receives every time he releases a film. Not that I'm trying to defend Shyamalan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan