Friday, May 25, 2012

That's My Boy posters...make me dumber.

 That's My Boy posters...make me dumber.
Somehow, these really bad posters make me feel even worst for the movie. However, can this Adam Sandler movie reach to new lows as Jack and Jill? Look at how badly they're photo-shopped.   
By the way, I love the poorly drawn in beer in the photo above, and the fake pouring effects.  Did a teenager create these?  Better yet, Perez Hilton? 
 An 80's joke in an Adam Sandler movie?  How original.  
______________________________________________________________________
Everything about this one is bad.  Adam is pasted onto a completely different person's body...with a different skin tone.  You're not even trying.  Samberg is surrounded by fake bowling pins and not in the same shot as Ice Ice Baby.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47