Thursday, May 17, 2012

DOA: Dead or Alive, more thoughts

Zack:  "You're that girl from that My Name is Earl?"
DOA: Dead or Alive
While I disagree with the reviewer, I do like the eye candy in the film. All the women are extremely hot and very fit. While they aren't as “bouncy” as the character models in the games, they are very attractive. However, the movie is stupid...very Street Fighter stupid. There are things in here that really annoy me.
The only reason to see the movie is for the T&A...just like the game. I am not complaining about that, but I just wanted to point that out.
I've already reviewed the film, but I am too lazy to look for it.  
Notes
~Jaime Pressly:She has never looked better. I mean she looks amazing with a tight body. While the movie is really bad, she puts in her all in it. Btw, she just made my “hot list”.

~Kasumi : She is my favorite character from the games, but I felt Devon Aoki was not right for the part. I always viewed Kasumi as being a “rounder” filled out kind of women. I wouldn't kick Aoki out of bed, but she wasn't Kasumi.




~Eric Roberts : Way to ham it up, ER. Does the man have a dimmer switch?
~Kevin Nash as Bass Armstrong : That is kind of funny that Kevin Nash is playing a clear copy of Hulk Hogan. He was also a founding member of the New World Order with Hulk Hogan for a while (and the wolfpack)

-Zack AKA Dennis Rodman: This character is sooo 90s. Rodman provided the voice to the character in one of the volleyball games. There was a time when you couldn't get away from Rodman. He had a few TV shows and a hand full of movies, and his character-likeness in DOA. Now, you can only find him on rehab shows.
Aren't you sick of me yet?



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47