Thursday, May 10, 2012

From Justin to Kelly

From Justin to Kelly
I remember watching this turd of a movie on HBO.  I couldn’t believe how bad the movie turned out even for an American Idol Spin-off.  They rushed this movie into production to catch the popularly from Kelly Clarkson and Justin thing on AI.  (By the way, what happened to Justin Guarini?)
I have to disagree with the reviewers on one point.  It is a “so bad it’s funny” movie to me.  It doesn’t cause me pain like those Epic Movie type films.  From Justin to Kelly is so bad that you have to marvel at the sheer stupidity of it all.  No one bothered to teach Kelly how to act in front of the camera. And the script is total cow shit roasted on an open fire. But, I want everyone to see this movie, just like the worst movie ever Battlefield Earth.
Heck, watch both movies together in one sitting. I dare you. I double dare you.
From Justin to Battlefield Earth...
~Kelly Clarkson looks completely bored in every scene.  She makes it a point to mention that she wanted NOTHING to do with the movie.  She was contractual obligated to do the movie. However, it didn't help her line reading sounded terrible.
~And I have to give her credit for admitting the movie was bad. From People Mag ((Later, Clarkson tells Time, "I knew when I read the script it was going to be real, real bad, but when I won, I signed that piece of paper and I could not get out of it. Two words: contractually obligated." ))
~On Rotten Tomatoes, the movie is at an 8% which is higher than A Thousand Words. I want to find the critics that liked the movie. Armond White has to be one of them. He has to be.







No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47