Thursday, May 03, 2012

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts
~Lamar and Khloe's “reality show” to be put on hold. That's music to my ears. Never has two of the ugliest people gotten more attention. I still think this marriage will end in a few years, once Lamar's NBA career finally ends. I also don't like the fact that Khloe tries to push herself as being “sexy”. I am not a good looking guy, and you don't see me trying to push the notion that I am. And, how about actually being a basketball player and stop with all these Kardashian things?

~Jessica Simpson will you please shut up and just have your baby: The only people that really care about your baby hump is your family and fans. I find it sickening that she doing interviews about her pregnancy without having another reason to be interviewed. Her acting career went to total shit (Blonde Ambition and Private Valentine anyone?). Her pop music lasted for a while, then fizzled out. She then tried to get into country music and the country music fans booed her. Now, that's she's had her baby, we'll hear even more about her motherhood. And, you better believe there will be a book in the works, even though this was the same woman that know what “Chicken of the sea” meant.
~Mitt Romney's openly gay foreign policy spokesman quits: Gee, I wonder why? The right really needs to let go of these old hatreds and open the party to other people. You better believe people would have a problem with Herman Cain if he won the Nom.

~Stargate SG1 opening: I've been watching the opening to this series today. I have to say I am really enjoying the opening a lot. It ties directly into the movie that came out in the mid 90s. I am not sure I am going to go through all ten years of episodes, but I will try to see all the good episodes.   
~The videogame fictional class I too, I got an A- in it.  I really had a lot of fun talking and writing about videogames.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47