Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Herbie Fully Loaded (And the Herbie series)


Herbie Fully Loaded (And the Herbie series)
I've never seen this movie, despite all the bad reviews. 
-Did you notice how clean and you Lindsey Lohan looks in the clips?

-Was there any continuity between the Herbie movies? I remember watching Herbie Goes Bananas and remember it not having a connection the last one.

-Jimmi Simpson is in this movie? WTF, the guy from Breakout Kings?

I used watch all the old Herbie movies back in the day with my brother. And, they were made for kids and I had fun watching them. I am not sure they would hold up today, but I am willing to watch them again.

Herbie has six movies ranging from 1968 t0 2005. You can thank Lohan for killing that franchise. I didn't know about the Herbie TV show called “Herbie the Matchmaker”. It is hard to get a hold of this series from what I can tell.

I didn't know about the Herbie TV movie that came out in the 90s starring Bruce Campbell.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47