Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Things


Random Things
~Matthew Fox won't be charged with fighting with a bus driver. If you remember, Fox was drunk and tried to force his way onto a Party Bus. That was when the rather large bus driver told him he wasn't alllowed. That was when Fox began to punch the lady in her breasts. She returned the favor with a hard punch in the face of the Lost star. Something tells me he thought she was the smoke monster. Heather Bormann, who was the “party” bus driver, is suing Fox for 25K, so he isn't out of the woods yet. Something tells me he'll be giving her the money.
~France bans public prayer: I am not a religious person at all, but banning public prayer seems a bit wrong to me. Just like that ban on Burqas in France. I don't mind people praying or expressing their beliefs, just don't force it onto to me. If a person wants to pray, by all means do so.
~New Girl: Zooey Deschanel is cute, but I am not sure about this show. This is show sounds like something you would parody on those Grand Theft Auto radio channels. “A hot girl that can't find a man, moves in with three attractive guys and hilarity ensures.” Plus, it is doomed because it is on FOX.
Oh, it is sooo believable that this woman can't get it together to get a date.  Homegirl, please.  
~NBA Lockout: I hadn't noticed. I thought the NBA was always in a lockout of some form. I do know that David Stern has a melting face.   I guess David shouldn't have opened the Lost Ark.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47