Monday, September 19, 2011

Dancing with the Stars (?)


Dancing with the Stars (?)
 I've never fully seen a single episode of the show and probably never see one either. However, it fasteinates me that the network can even call it “dancing with the stars”. And, for this season we got the firecracker topic of transgendered Chaz Bono whether we want to or not.
Since the “exciting” premiere happens tonight, I thought I'd run down the “stars” on the show this season.
David Arquette:  First, he did that awful Hulk Hogan reality show that failed.  Now, he’s in this show.  Man, his career has fallen on hard times. 
Chaz Bono:  I have no problem with a transgender person on the show, but I am not sure I could call him a “star”.  I think the studio/network was looking for some controversial buzz from the fly-over states and they thought Bono would be the prefect recipe.  It is the same formula they used with Sarah Palin’s daughter…who wasn’t a star either.
Elisabetta Canalis:  Model:  I had no idea who she was, but I Googled her.  And, she doesn’t mind taking off her clothes…at all.  She is rather attractive and doesn’t have the skinny conventional model body. (not really safe for work)  
Kristin Cavallari:  A “The Hills” reject comes to forefront.  I know nothing about her other than she looks rather dull and plain. 
Nancy Grace:  I feel bad for her dancing partner.  You better believe he’s seen some meltdowns and diva behavior from her.  Please throw in a Casey Anthony appearance. 
Rob Kardashian:  They come in male forms too I guess…
Carson Kressley:  Don’t know and don’t care who this person is. 
Ricki Lake:  The 90s called and it wants its Ricki Lake back.  While I hated her show, I have to say that Lake looks pretty much the same as she did back in her Talk Show days.  She looks good.  I am not sure I’d call her “on the cutting edge” though. 
J.R. Martinez:  No idea who this is. 
Ron Artest:  Uh, some NBA star right? 
Chynna Phillips:  She’s not the fat one from Wilson Phillips right?  Oh, and she is also doing a reality show around her former band mates coming together. 
 Hope Solo:  Does she get the keys to the Millennium Falcon?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47