Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Mr. Popper's Penguins (a Jim Carrey joint)


Mr. Popper's Penguins (a Jim Carrey joint)
Teaser
Trailer
At first, I was a little taken aback by the trailer because I generally hate most recent movies aimed at children. But, I do like Penguins and I've been on an early Jim Carrey rush with The Truman Show and The Cable Guy. But, I am also remembering that Carrey movies of the 2000s, which were pretty bad.
The movie is loosely based on Atwater book from the 1930s. And, I vaguely remember this book. I probably read it when I was a child. From the trailer, they seemed to have added a villain to the film from which the book does not have...the zookeeper.
Did we need the Ice Ice Baby song though?
At this point I want anything to knock the upcoming Smurfs movie out.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47