Sunday, June 19, 2011

Any Winehouse too drunk to perform at her own concert


Man, I feel bad for anyone that paid to go see her live in Belgrade. It is hard to even watch the damn video because she can't even clap her hands without nearly falling over. I would have certainly demanded my money back. And, I'm embarrassed for her.
This concert was supposed to be the beginning of her European tour. It was the same tour she left rehab for remember? She didn't want to be bothered with her treatment and rushed into this tour instead. And, this is what her fans get.
People started to boo her as she attempted to perform her songs. This is not the best way to kick off your tour.
From MSN, ((The Blic daily said the concert was "the worst in the history of Belgrade." ))
Do you think she put that newspaper clipping on her refrigerator?
While she isn't really skinny like she was years ago, she looks like she's aged ten years. I think it was foolish for her to sing a anti-rehab song, because she has to live up to that attitude. Rehab only works if you want it to work.
By the way, it was just updated that she has canceled portions of her tour after this mess. From Chron.com, ((He added that she will return home after agreeing with management that "she cannot perform to the best of her ability." ))
That much is certain.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I only hope she stays alive long enough to write more music and get herself clean.

Of course that would probably mean her music will start sucking, but I can't be all selfish.

Semaj said...

I hope she does because she has an amazing voice. I hope she goes back to rehab, but something tells me we'll be seeing more stories like this.

I like her music, when she can sing it

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47