Friday, January 13, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I swear, I’ve gotten more reclusive over the past few weeks than even I thought was possible. There are times when I don’t even want to step outside to get the mail. It’s gotten that bad.

~There’s a new girl in my work area (my belt) that’s Asian and really cute, at least I think she’s Asian. She’s seems nice and open, plus she knows how to sing. She gets a real kick out the people on the belt attempting to sing. She’s not really a “new” person, because she went to the Navy for 4 years. If I wasn’t weary of the boyfriend card (Jeff’s term), I would ask her out. Then again, I can’t see myself being in a relationship after being burned a few times.

~So far, I have two out of five books I need for this semester. I still can’t believe I have to buy a freaking 17$ workbook besides the70 dollar textbook, bullsh*t.

~Speaking of Bull droppings, I went to the bookstore Thursday and couldn’t find a used book I needed for my Communication class, so I had to buy the 70 dollar new book instead. I go inside the same bookstore, and magically now there are stacks of used books there. BTW, the used books are 53 dollars.

~Strangely enough, I rented the DVD of the first mini-series of V. There’s a lot in common with V to ID4, perhaps too much. One has to wonder if they didn’t just rip off the show. Do yourself a favor and rent the DVD. Here are some pics to compare

Notice the similarities, (Note: V was released on TV in 83, so keep that in mind)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47