Friday, March 02, 2012

New Universal Logo (100th Anniversary)



New Universal Logo (100th Anniversary)

100 years, that’s a long time.  And, Universal has exchanges owners over the years. 
I am so glad that kept the Jerry Goldsmith theme.  It appears to be an updated track from the Logo Theme though, but I still love it.  There are some voices in this version.  I believe they added some more drums at the end of theme. 
Plus, I am into movie logos and they seemed to get me hyped up for a movie when they open the film. 
I like seeing the lights from the surface of the Earth and the dark blue tint.  I can’t wait to see the variants that will pop up from different movies.  They also added “A Comcast Company” to the bottom. 
The new logo will show up for the movie Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax.
The old version with Lorax trailer is below. 




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47