Monday, February 15, 2021

Space Ghost: Best intro ever


 

Best into ever...I love how Conan just says, “Yeah.”  I want this music played everywhere I enter.   

 

I’ve been going on a whole Space Ghost Coast to Coast tear for a couple of days now.  I watched about seven episodes On-Demand and checked out some funny clips on YT.  I just love the sheer random humor of the show and how it was a gateway to all the other Adult Swim shows of the same style of humor.  Heck, there were many crossovers with those shows as well.   

 

Zorak and Moltar are my favorite characters.  It probably has to do with how I view the world.  Moltar is smarter than he appears to be but has a short attention span due to his channel surfing.   

 

This show went on for 11 seasons and I could see them bringing it back.   

 

 




 





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47