Saturday, June 27, 2020

Such a wonderful song...


It sounds like someone singing while taking a shit.  The beats sound like he just threw his drum machine down the stairs.  
Woo Hoo Hoo!
Okay, I am just going to leave this here.  I’ve never laughed as much as I have listened to this “wonderful” track by our friend Rusty.  I have a post I am working on about his court appearance, but that will be for later.  So, how and why was this masterpiece produced?  I’ll let the YouTuber tell you the back story.  
Russ is one of those people that doesn’t want to get famous through hard work but wants to get noticed.  If you want to be known on a long-lasting wave, it is all about talent and hard work.  Being on reality shows and dating toothy female singers isn't the right track for you, Rusty.  This goblin-man is just full of content.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47