Monday, June 01, 2020

I like your shirt...


I’m a t-shirt sort of guy.  I have nearly 30-50 shirts.  Most of them are dark to black.  I generally hate logos or typeface on shirts though.  They are the bumper stickers to the human body.  Nobody cares about your politics or team.   I am just not a fan of these shirts for myself.  Unless it is the Three Wolf Shirt.   Anyway, this site started posting goofy chick shirts and I like a chick in or out of shirts.  Due to all the shit swirling around us.  I wanted to do a throwback post to my days of making fun of pictures.   





 God bless you, lady.  God blesses.   
______________________________________________


 Clearly a mugshot.  Well, she is upfront with it.   
____________________________________________ 


 I got one better,  
Stop wearing... 
Stupid shirts... 
______________________________________________________ 



Okay, this one had me laughing.  A fan of Sharon Stone is wearing her Basic Instinct no panties on his shirt.  While I wouldn’t walk around in public with it, I love that Sharon Stone is good-natured enough to pose with this creepy f’.   
________________________________________________ 

 No, lady, my own fat makes me look fat.  A more fitting shirt would be “I am starving, so someone feed me.”  I give her points for telling me upfront to never talk to her.   
_____________________________________________ 



I hate couples that dress the same where ever they do.  This shirt is even worse because it is not a complete thought unless both of them are together.   
________________________________________ 

  
I honestly don’t know if I should be turned on or frightened by this shirt.  Maybe both.  It should be noted the shirt is not a double entendre, but a triple entendre.  Not only is the shirt saying Ice Cream.  “I scream” and “I cream” as well.  I've thought about this shirt too much.  
_________________________________________________ 


 By revealing your intentions on cheating on your BF on your shirt, you are sort of defeating the purpose of creeping.  Does your BF read?   I mean I am down, but what does that say about me?  
__________________________________________________ 




I am getting Bill Cosby vibes all over this damn shirt.  Given our current thing of Me Too, this shirt is beyond problematic.  Shit.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47