Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Angry Joe: Accusations disappear.


Angry Joe claps back with one of the best statements ever.  There is a point where he questions the reason behind her coming out with this assault story.  I think his accuser and others didn’t like his non-woke-ness take on Last of Us 2.  Plus, Joe called out Zombi Unicorn back in the Bang dancers incident.  I think she was boiling with anger and the Last of Us thing boiled over for her and she tried MeToo-ing Joe.   
Joe did the right thing by getting his lawyers involved and shut her down.  This is how you combat false claims.  While Joe and I don’t always see eye to eye, I have to give him kudos for his slap back.  My only problem with Joe’s actions is trying to bang a woman with blue hair.  Avoid hooking up with people with blue hair, you will always be sorry.  The other thing is the way he tried to get her number was lame too. 
Now, the story gets even crazier because she removed her medium post and took a break from Twitter.  I guess Joe’s lawyer did a Stone Cold Stunner on her ass.  So, the story of Joe being an abuser.  So, this thing ended up becoming a wet fart.   
I still think this was a calculated attack against Joe because he roasted The Last of Us 2.  And, he wasn’t being woke enough, so she decided to dig this up to shut him up.  Now, if more stories come out about him, I’ll change my answer on Joe   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47