Merry New Year


Merry New Year
"To your planet, welcome."
While I have certainly had lows and middles for 2019, I had fewer lows than 2018 and 2o17. I think I've written more in 2019 and been more entertaining. I had more fun blogging in 2019 and I hope it carries over to 2020. 2020 marks my 15th year blogging on the same blog. I won't be celebrating because I loathe birthdays and anniversaries, which is one of a million reasons I am not married, but I wanted to note it.
I am aware that I have a small but steady readership, and I want to say thanks for dropping in and reading the mind droppings that I call blog posts. I hope to see you around for 2020. We're going to have some fun.
Anyway, enough with this mushy shit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Karate Kid (2010) (Review Part 2 of 2)

About this Perez Hilton thing...

Threshold, Star Trek Voyager