Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Gross Gore and Ninja



I hate Ninja and his stupid blue hair.  Ninja is a white-bread streamer I have no interest in his content.    However, I love how he moved onto Mixer instead.  I love how butt-hurt the rest of Twitch is over his big move to Mixer.  I really can’t stand Twitch and I love that Mixer snipped up Twitch’s golden boy.  Now, you have Twitch streamers white knighting for Twitch.  So, you have DSP and Gross Gore getting angry at Ninja.   
Uh, who cares if Ninja moved to Mixer?   
I love that this Gross Gore is more angry about Ninja leaving the platform than leaving your GF and your daughter.  Yes, this entitled a-hole left his daughter and GF because he didn’t want to be tied down.  What?  So, he just left his GF and his 2-year girl because he wants to bang other chicks.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47