Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Comment Spam: The Return


Comment Spam: The Return
Yuck, this is real.  
Checking my blog dashboard, I notice there was a comment left on a post I wrote in 2006. It was a post about me ranting about Grillz. At the time of 2006, a spammer left a comment on the post. While I usually delete comment spam, I didn't for this post. I am not sure why.
((School To Success said...
I see people looking where to get grillz, I found this awesome website, http://hustlagrillz.com they sell one size fits all removable grillz. I just called them and if you buy quantity, they discount big time, so I hope that answers a bunch of peoples questions! Some people call grillz: teethgrillz, diamond grill, diamond fronts, paul wall, grill, goldteeth, grillz, grillz, bling bling, removable gold cap, gold fronts, gold grill, whatever you call it, they are in, they are hot and the coolest thing in hip hop jewelry right now!))


Okay, it is spam from 2006. No big deal. Well, the latest comment spam comes the same damn old post. Here it is from 2019 on a 2006 post.
((Marais Erasmus said...
I see people looking where to get grillz, I found this awesome website, truegrillz.com they sell one size fits all removable grillz. I just called them and if you buy quantity, they discount big time, so I hope that answers a bunch of peoples questions! Some people call grillz: teethgrillz, diamond grill, diamond fronts, paul wall, grill, goldteeth, grillz, grillz, bling bling, removable gold cap, gold fronts, gold grill, whatever you call it, they are in, they are hot and the coolest thing in hip hop jewelry right now! ))
So, the first link doesn't work anymore, but the second one does. I am almost certain it is the same site but under a different name. So, this person left a spam comment in 2006 and came back some 13 years later to leave the same comment but with an updated site. That is dedication. there is a bit misguided nature to the post too. One, With Twitter, people don't read blogs anymore. Why bother? Two, it is not 2006 anymore Grillz are so early 2000s.
I've been writing this blog for that long?  Damn, I am old.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47