Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Seinfield right about Lady Gaga?

Is Seinfield right about Lady Gaga?

Seinfeld is pissed. Lady Gaga got an upgrade

From MSN, ((“You know, I changed my mind. I hate her,” Seinfeld said in his typical rant style after the sports jock pointed out that Gaga was taken to the comic’s seats after flicking off the photogs. “I can’t believe they put her in my box — that I paid for! You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we’re living in now? I mean ...”))

Look, I don’t like Seinfeld, and I never liked his stupid sitcom, but I have to give him credit for flipping out about Gaga. Gaga pissed him off.

From MSN, ((“How would I know anything? I wasn’t even there ... I came for the night game and heard all about it,” he said. “She’s a jerk. ... What is she giving the finger (for)? What’s the finger anyway? Speaking of interesting and new, how old is the finger, how did it even get to be the finger? “Get an act,” Seinfeld continued. “Rhinestone bikinis and giving people the finger? But she is talented. I don’t know why she’s doing this stuff.”))

Sienfeld hit the nail on the head. Gaga can sing and she has talent, but instead we get this shit. The only thing I disagree with Seinfeld on is the “Get an act” remark. Acting like fool is her “act”. I just want to see a new act.

I’m at the breaking point of all the Gaga moments she tries to create for herself with the stupid outfits and hats. We’ve kind of bought into discussing Gaga’s outrageous moments, without talking about her music instead.

Jerry Seinfeld: “Why is she called Lady Gaga? Is she a baby? I don’t understand. Why does my hair look like this?”

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47