Thursday, April 29, 2021

Our man Russ has a music video...




The model/dancer isn't bad and is pretty. The problem is the video is a bit bland. Now, I would have dumped everything after the MV and just posted your site and e-mail address. You make the video about your problems or disabilities and that will detract from what people want to see and hear. It needs to be a focus on your work and talent.

As I stated before, I WANT Russell to get better.  I want him to keep writing.  The problem is he keeps injecting himself too much into the work.  Given your shady past, you shouldn’t be forcing yourself into the work.  It is your skill and talent that needs to be at the forefront.  You have too many skeletons in your closet.  You want to portray yourself as this guy fighting against the odds, but the trolls and famous female singers are keeping you down.  

Furthermore, you have to expand your subject and content other than “I am trying to get this amazingly hot woman’s attention.  I hope she likes me.” The song isn’t bad and perhaps too modern for my taste.   As I’ve written before, you have to make some major changes in your life in order to break into the music writing business. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47