Monday, April 12, 2021

Khloé Kardashian: That's a name I haven't heard in a long time...



ReadytoGlare brought this to my attention and she has a woman's take on this.  I agree with her.  


I’ve been completely out of the Kardashian loop/shithole for years now.  Like Paris Hilton, they’ve faded from my attention because there is nothing there.  I heard that something happened to the slightly less attractive one, Khloé Kardashian, so I looked into it a bit.  I guess her lawyers are trying to remove an unflattering photo of her from the Internet because her ego was bruised.   Furthermore, I think she is self-conscious about her appearance because her other sisters allegedly look better than her.   


Trust me, I understand being the ugly one.  I was told numerous times that I was unattractive.  It just seems shallow to change your appearance that much though.  


Back in the day, she was never conventional “hot”, but there were some pretty good qualities about her.  However, I looked her up today and I can barely recognize her.  Due to the massive face-work, she is morphing into a puffy-faced cat person.  Why do people do this to themselves?  You were never that bad, Khloé.   





You can’t take the stance of body positivity when you have spent thousands to look like a completely different person. The whole pack of Kardashians (Cardassians) folk are just shitty people. BTW, when you image search “Kim Cardassian”, you will get some amusing results.   



Well, one has a bunch of evil demons trapped inside them that will burn the entire galaxy if released.  The other is Gul Dukat.   

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47