Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grew up a D-bag

Top ten teen heartthrobs becoming D-bags

The list is very good. Many of these people grew up to be total dickheads and seem to latch onto some crazy reality show or something. Did they ever think they’d end up in the state they’re in now?

I’d like to bring in my thoughts on a few of them on the list.

Kirk Cameron: This guy has certainly made some money with Fireproof, but he just comes across as a jerk sometimes. I’m all for people believing in your faith. Just don’t force it down other people’s ears. Though, I love that he’s taken some swipes at Scientology, which I don’t believe is a faith.

Scott Baio: Most people would go, “who the hell is Scott Baio?” Now, you would just say Reality Star.

Tom Cruise: “You’re jerk. Why did you do that?”

Joaquin Phoenix: It is still an act...I believe. He’s making this into a Borat type movie. The joke is on us.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman: The two trashcans of evil. I hate Feldman more than Haim. Haim doesn’t realize he’s heading for a bad end in the very near future. I’m still mad at Feldman for that stunt he pulled at the MJ thing.

2 comments:

MC said...

See, I don't think of Stamos as being a douchebag... he seems pretty self-deprecating to me, which I think of a trait that negates some douchebag tendencies.

Kirk Cameron... yes, that guy is a full case of Summer's Eve.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I've never seen Stamos as a d-bag. To me, he just seems like one of the most harmless guys on the list.

I can't get over Kirk Cameron demanding that they fire Julie McCullough. Not too smooth.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47