Thursday, July 23, 2009

Seth Rogen talks about “Entourage” and the creator

Seth Rogen talks about “Entourage” and the creator

((The writers had their characters referring to Seth's “ugliness … oddly fascinating” in a comic debate over whether Rogen could get a Katherine Heigl babe in real life.))

I found the whole thing funny, because I was watching the very ‘Entourage’ episode that mentioned Seth Rogan. Even I was little taken aback by the slam against Rogan. The women in the episode pretty much agreed that they wouldn't have sex with Rogan. I thought, “Ouch.”

But, you should find out what kissing Seth Rogan is really like though.

Doug Ellin does seem to have something against certain doughier actors. His show has insulted Kevin Smith, not once but twice in two episodes. He's now gone after Rogan too. And, I know that Rogen is a bit overexposed now, and there is a backlash toward him, but I felt it was a bit much.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47