Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

Now Broadcasting Crap
_____________________
Random Thoughts

~During one of my long rants, I realized how much I truly hated High School. I didn't bother going to prom, and I couldn't wait to get out of there. The rant started out with me noticing a guy wearing class shirt where all the names are plastered on the back.

~Lost Comic Con Panel: This comic con panel was pretty funny. Part One, two, three, and four. Look for some guests from the cast to show up.

~NBC and Ben Silverman part ways: I'm surprised they even lasted this long with this guy. NBC should have fired his butt a year ago. And don't get me started on the network hanging onto Knight Rider as long as they did, and then quietly canceling it. Oh, and I still think the Jay Leno Thing is a bad move.

~Jake Lloyd Ten years later: He was Anakin Skywalker in episode one. At first, I thought he was a little bitter, but he seems to have a level head. I just want him to say, “Are you an Angel?”. Jake seems to defend the direction Lucas took the franchise with Episode 1, stating that it was meant for children. However, I argue that Episodes IV and V weren't really for children.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47