Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Broken Translation

Bill Murray was just giving a ride to some of his peeps

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/04/people.billmurray.ap/index.html

Comment: Well, at least it’s a better excuse than blaming it on ‘Female problems’. (I’m looking at you Nicole)

Here’s what he had to say,

((The police "asked me to come over and they assumed that I was drunk and I explained to them that I was a golfer," Murray told reporters Monday at the Venice Film Festival, where he appeared before the premiere of his new film "The Darjeeling Limited."))

Can someone get arrested for driving a golf cart under the influence?

I’d blame it on that green ghost from Ghostbusters.

2 comments:

MC said...

My best friend is in a motorized wheelchair... and he can get busted for DWI... so a golf cart seems like something you could surely get busted for driving while under the influence.

Semaj said...

whoa, that's freaking nuts. I didnt know that.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47