Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Scarlett Pomers

Scarlett Pomers

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0690125/

My-my, someone’s grown up nicely…

She’s certain become a hot little redhead.

Scarlett Pomers was the little girl from Star Trek Voyager. The character was called Naomi Wildman. She was very young on that show, but now she’s all grown up it seems. I didn’t know she was on the CW show "Reba", and she had to take some time off for an eating disorder.

Here’s a fan page for her… http://www.scarlettsweb.net/

The other thing worth noting is that she’s never been ashamed of her work on Voyager and is a fan of the show, unlike some actresses (cough cough Jeri Ryan).

One of the few recurring characters on the show.

3 comments:

H said...

Thanks for posting a link to my site (Scarlett's Web). I hope you like it. ^_^

Robert Howard said...

Wow! indeed she have grown up nicly. iw watched voyager and reba when ever it was on TV but really didnt make the connection.

Semaj said...

I always liked noticing the connections like that.

I haven't checked out what's she's up to now

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47