Harry Potter time.This is sad, but here I am a single grown man going out to see the new Harry Potter movie alone and on a Saturday night.I am going to get something to eat and then run home and head to the theater.
"The cash must flow. If you scam them, they will pay." Can we laugh, mock, and meme a man who deserves hatred too? Given that I grew up in Jim's heyday, I know how much of a terrible person he was. He scammed millions out of boomers and their parents. People forget the PTL club, Praise the Lord, or Pass the Loot. I tended to lean toward an anti-religious lifestyle, partly due to these TV preachers. Like Hogan, my views about him are complex. I remember my boomer parents mocking them, lumping them in with Reagan. The 80s were the age of religious groups scamming the followers into giving money. Two of the biggest were Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker. I remember watching that shit during the day and not getting it or liking it. I was confused about why this woman, Tammy Faye Bakker, would let her makeup run down her face or why she looked like a wax model. (Makes me realize there's a subplot about this...
Remember, this was the guy who allegedly faked his own girlfriend to get back at a blogger. I hate this guy. When the winds of politics change, Peter Coffin will shift with it. Peter Coffin is an interesting idiot. He’s been on the internet just as long as I have. Coffin shuffles in and out of different groups over the years. He’s been a reality star wannabe to an Internet comedian. Neither of those were successful. When GamerGate came out, he morphed into an SJW comedian and cozied up to the Queen of GG Zoe Quinn. Later, after his divorce from his mail-ordered bride, he went full communist and pissed off the woke left. Today, he’s shifted his beliefs to being GG-neutral. Given the many faces of Coffin, I don’t buy this shift. Just like how Brianna Wu has shifted to center-left. She was willing to piggyback on Zoe and Anita when GG was hot, but now she is too right to be an ally. I like that he's ...
Lori has finally gotten payback, and payback is a bitch. Lori helped kill a bunch of people, including two of her children. The jury came back with a guilty verdict. I love her expression at the end, with her folding her arms in disappointment. There is still a chance she can get the death penalty with her case in Arizona. For Lori, the world works differently than the rest of the planet. In her world, she can murder her children and go about with her life as if it never happened. She is one of the worst people on the planet. Hopefully, her hubby, the human frog Chad Daybell, will spend the rest of his life in prison. Side Note: Chad and Lori have a nickname for Chad’s penis. It was/is called The Storm. Yes, that “storm” isn’t going to see lady parts for a long time. Chad will see a lot of penis, but not much else.
Comments