Monday, October 31, 2005

Me Suck...


Back in the day, I used to play the hell out Tekken 2-3. I loved playing those games. Tekken 3 was my favorite game, and my favorite character was Xiaoyu. She’s almost as cute as Rikku and she moves very fast. Plus, she has that hidden school dress (press start, to get it); I know I have a dirty mind. Plus one of her victory poses is her doing the splits, what man doesn’t love that.

Tekken Tag came out and I played that game every day.

***

Flash forward many years later, some friends and I decided we wanted to go see the movie DOOM last week. But, we had to wait for a late showing so we hung out in the arcade.

On the Dance-Dance Revolution machine, two dumb blond teenagers tried to play the game on the retarded level and failed. But, watching blonds fail is always a treat and never gets old. Toward the back of the machine, near the dance pad, there was light-skinned black guy watching the girls dance badly. His expression was that of hunter sizing up his prey. His faded shirt seemed oversized for him, perhaps because he was really skinny. He hair was unkempt.

After the two blonds departed the machine, he stepped up and slipped three coins into the machine. He placed the mode to expert, and danced his ass off, getting prefect scores in every move. I’ve never seen a pro-Dance Dance Revolution player before.

After watching him for a while, I decided to go to the Tekken 5 machine to play the game. I plunked some coins into the machine and played through 4 lvls. My friends were standing behind me and watching me play.

Dancing Champ decides to jump off the DDR machine and dip under my friends, nearly shoving them out of the way. I never have seen a man move so quickly. He joined the game, challenging me for my game. We picked out players and fought. Needless to say, I got my ass handed to me. I stepped away, feeling smaller than Gary Coleman.

Afterwards, I came to realization that I needed to play more Tekken. I hate losing…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47