Thursday, October 20, 2005

Doom Review from Harry Knowles


http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21599

Comment: Well, here’s Harry Knowles long winded review about Doom. I find it funny that he liked this more than the better-written Serenity. Oh, well. I guess I will check the movie out.

I was checking the TalkBack, and came across this screen name.
((by Semaj

October 19th, 2005
07:39:59 AM CST I think he really has the charisma to do bigger and better things. He can easily sever his ties to wrestling. I'll see Doom probably on video since with 2 kids it is very hard to see movies in the theaters. So I usually make sure they are top quality when I do find a babysitter. But this looks like a fun film and I hope it does great. I can see the Rock as the new Arnold. Hopefully he gets that one big movie role. But I also think he can really act.))

This is not me BTW. I have an imposter at Aintitcool.com.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47