Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Silver Spooning Rick vs the world


 

It was only recently that I discovered that Ricky Schroder was a far-right-wing nut.   Discovered he was one of the guys that bailed out  Kyle Rittenhouse in the sum of two million dollars.  Why is it that many of these former child actors turn into total assholes?   

 

For me, it is the waste of time.  Why bother some employees and managers at  Costco?  As I have gotten older, I like saving and not wasting time.  Complaining about a mask mandate is just a waste of time.  Somehow face masks have triggered the right-wing as much as he left are bothered by proper pronouns and trigger warnings.   

 

Even though Ricky is an annoying Daren, I do like that he gave a non-apology.  BTW, Ricky is looking bad. Is it the constant frowning and disapproval of the world that ages up people? 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47