Thursday, May 14, 2020

Smart and dumb Tweet...


Congrats, Internet.  Some Twitter post from some dude I don’t have a clue about just broke me.  I honestly don’t know what to say or type about the post above.  Memology posted this on his YT feed and I got a big chuckle out of it.   
In no way does this statement make any sense.  Granted I don’t get a “high number of women”, but that is not a good point.  Since I am not good with the ladies, I will use another analogy. I like Chinese food and I eat it a lot...too much.  That doesn’t mean I am going to give it up for Indian food.  Indian food is not my thing.  (Note I am talking about FOOD.)  Switching to Ds is a huge step for even the luckiest of straight men.  You generally must already have that bisexual vibe and not boredom of the pink stuff.   
Anyway, this Lade dude is a strange cat, but he has nuggets of wisdom.  Check out this gem below.   

Someone needs to save these tweets and put them in a book and lock them up in the Library of Congress.   
BTW, I’ve been asked to “switch teams”.  I declined.  So if I were overflowing with the ladies, I'd accepted it out of boredom?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47