Sunday, May 10, 2020

Community Service for murder?



Dutch Judge only gives 120 hours of community service to a drunk driver that killed three people.  After reading about this story, I’ve gotten visually angry.   
One of the victims was a 2-year-old girl.  This is complete and utter bullshit.  I’ve been in a hit and run with a drunk driver and it isn’t fun and I could only imagine the pain this father felt at losing a bunch of family members to this asshole.   
From what I can tell, the drunk driver hit three people riding their bicycles.     Oh, and he was doing about 75 in a 55 when he ran them down.  And, he only receives community service.  I know most countries don’t have capital punishment, but he deserves it.  I’d be fine with him spending 20 years in prison.  In the US, you get 20 years.  In Canadayou get life for a drunk driving murder.   I believe there you only get six years for murdering someone while drunk driving.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47