Thursday, June 20, 2019

Open to guest bloggers:

Okay, I’ve been considering doing this for a long time.  Given I am going to start to apply for freelance work in writing, I wanted to give back to my loyal readers.  I’ve been blogging for over ten years and now I want to open this blog to free submissions for a “Guest Blogger”.  If you have thought about movie or TV review, submit it to me.  Do you have some personal thoughts about life? Submit it.   At this point, we need more bloggers and fewer tweeters out there.  Give it a try at writing.  I honestly don't believe I will receive any submissions, but I will open it up for you all.  
Here are a few rules.  
1  Whatever name you want to go by (I will link to your blog or Twitter account) 
2 No really racist stuff:  That means not repeatedly using the n-word for no reason but to be an f’ head.   
3  No spam submissions:  This means using the blog in a manner to sell products under the guise of a blog post.  No linking to the product.  This is for people that want promotion for another blog or someone desiring to try their hand at blogging.   
Due to my main e-mail being overrun with spam, I’ve made an e-mail just for submissions for a guest blogger.  You can either submit it as a word file or cut and paste it in the e-mail.  Here is the e-mail.   
Don’t be scared give it a try...it doesn’t hurt...much.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47