Saturday, June 01, 2019

Fun with Local Mugshots

Fun with Local Mugshots

Because the Louisville jail site is a bit of a mess, I decided to look up a Facebook group that post mugshots from Louisville. By my Cody Lane posts, I like to comment on mugshots.  They're supposed to be taken at your lowest point in life. I decided to post the photos an make fun of them.  


 Happy Jesus: This guy is very pleased with himself. I love the full-on grin. I think he should replace his FB profile pic with his mugshot. Damn, I've never been this happy. 
_____________________________________________________
 Dude, WTF? Why are people in Louisville so happy about being locked up? Do they serve ice cream in the joint? Anyway, I love her playful smirk like she put a “kick me” someone's back. 
_______________________________________________
 Again, another happy arrested person. This girl is literally in mid-laugh as she takes a photo. She looks like a she is taking a yearbook photo. Why is she so damn happy? 
______________________________________________________
 Man, the boy band haircut won't do you any favors while in prison. Didn't this stupid hairstyle die out back in 2010? 
____________________________________________________

She has that distant look of “Shit, I have completely f'ed up my life look.” When you get out, call me, girl. You know I like them crazy.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47