Monday, December 13, 2010

Guess who hears wedding bells? Is mistress Rielle Hunter ready to get married when Elizabeth Edwards died?

From Showbizspy.com ((Rielle has been very patient through all of this,” an insider told RadarOnline.
She still believes that John is her soul mate, and she thinks that they’re going to get married.
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself.  She’s been selfish and horrible this whole time, no matter what else has been said about her.))
All I can say is wow. I know she truly believes in that soul mate business, but couldn't wait at least a couple of years. I was wondering when this home-wrecker was going to come out of the woodwork. If John Edwards wanted to redeem himself, he wouldn't marry her or even see her again...other than to visit the child. I get the feeling we will hear about a low-key wedding between the two though.
I always viewed Hunter as the kind of mistress that's not in it for the fame or money, but truly believes the married man she was banging really loved her. I came to this conclusion...
The woman is batshit insane.
Then, there are those creepy GQ photos where a half naked Rielle is seen sitting in a child's bedroom. Don't take my word for it. There is a total disconnect with her isn't there...
Side note: Did you know that she's been in a few movies? I'm going to have to re-watch Ricochet again

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47