Saturday, December 18, 2010

Best traffic stop ever!

Just a little wax will buff that out.
________________________________________________________
Best traffic stop ever!
I love that the cop was being a total dick and the old guy then proceeds to crash right into the police car and over it. The best part is that the guy is gunning the engine after his car is resting on the hood of the cop car. Going to jail instead of ticket isn't the smartest thing to do. But it makes for a funny video.
This incident happened in 2008 in November. The guy that backed into the cop is Henry Raskin, and he was 70 at the time. I love that cop pulled a 70 year old over for a speeding ticket. I guess that town is hard up for money these days.
I did some digging on Raskin and I have to wonder if this is his son on Facebook. There is a picture of an old man in his 70s in the profile picture, but I'm not 100%


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47