Monday, December 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Where do the samples from Hip-Hop come from? Check out this guy's video and he plays the origins of the popular songs we've all heard. Part 1 part 2 part 3 part4. This guys is really entertaining.

~I went over to a friend’s house and played World of Warcraft. He played on computer and I played on another one in his home. We used headsets and played with a few quests and gain some levels. I loved playing the game, but I simply can’t get caught up in playing another online RPG. I really like WoW, but I can see myself getting addicted. I've had that happen before.

~The Mouth of Sauron has his own myspace page. Even the voice of pure evil has his own page.

~You have to wonder if anyone even remotely cares what Axl Rose has to say anymore. I still don't get why it took him nearly ten years to get the album together (or longer). And I haven't forgot about that racist song he sang back in the day either. How can you call the group Guns and Roses when he's the only founding member left in the group?

~I've watched all of Prison Break this season and I've really enjoyed the way they've handled the show. I still love the show, but I hope they end it this season. There's not much more they can do with the story. The recent episode was a little too Sopranos in the dream department for me though.

2 comments:

MC said...

See, the comparison I was thinking of for Prison Break these days is Alias with the types of twists they are employing now.

Semaj said...

It has gotten a more Alias vibe, especially now that we know what Scylla really is.

I didn't care for the Dan Self twist, but it turned out okay though.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47