Random thoughts Part 10-A

~ I swear I’ve seen some many car wrecks these past few days. Can’t people drive anymore?

~ Is it just me or is it strange to talk to someone in bathroom. I don’t know, I just feel weird talking to someone knowing there are turds floating nearby.

~ Everything is nearly going well for me, for the most part.

~ With all the hard work I put into my classes, I just might be getting a couple of B’s. I rule da School, Yo! (If not, I’ll be happy with C’s)

~ Is anyone really looking forward to XXX2 with Ice Cube. The first one was pure turd-water. What makes them think the second one will be any good?

~ I swear whenever I need to get somewhere fast, I’m always late. Thursday, I had to leave 20 mins early and then I got caught in traffic for no reason but road work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan