Saturday, August 05, 2023

Kai Cenat charged with inciting a riot in Union Square Park in New York ...



When I was watching the riot videos on Reddit, I noticed most of the crowd was made up of stupid young people, and they all dressed the same.  I had a feeling this had nothing to do with a political movement.  Instead, it was the PlayStation riots.  Ah, yes, the riots of PS5.  An influencer promised to give out PS5s to his fans but didn’t have a permit.  The left riots for social justice, the right riots for voting, and the influencers’ fans riot for game consoles.  

I am still determining who or what Kai Cenat is.  I read that he is some sort of popular influencer, meaning he’s useless.  I’ve been on the Internet since AOL and newgroups, but this new version of the Internet baffles me.  In the world where Kai Cenat the Paul brothers do nothing and get famous.  Is being a douchebag and casing a riot the new thing now?  

I tried sitting through his videos on Twitch and YouTube.  The only one I found somewhat watchable is the one with Teanna Trump.  Even that one is boring.  Why is this guy so popular?  I am too old for this shit.  

Luckily, this fool is being charged with inciting a riot.  You can The Donald can hang out together.  I don’t he will receive much time.  The fine will be steep and the lawsuits vast. 



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47